OCUVANE WARM Steam Eye Mask
OCUVANE WARM warms up when opened and produces optimal 45°C steam heat in approximately 30 minutes.
- Iron Powder, Activated Carbon, Vermiculite, Water, Salt, Semen Cassiae, Wild Chrysanthemum, Mulberry leaves, Menthol.
- STEP 1: Remove eye mask from the pouch. Use immediately upon opening as the mask begins to warm up instantly.
- STEP 2: Gently tear along perforation, then place elastic bands over ears and white area of the mask over eyes.
- STEP 3: Relax about 30 minutes until the eye mask no longer warm.
- STEP 4: Remove mask and dispose it in the trash. Don’t reuse.
- Use for warm compresses in cases of dry eyes blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD) chalazion, styes.
- Use a Harm micro Relax, reduce eye strain caused by using a lot of phone and computer screens.
5 pieces/ box
- Use as directed. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Harmful if swallowed, contains iron.
- Do not put in a microwave. Do not cut the eye mask. Do not use damaged mask.
- Eye mask will not warm up if the packing bag is scratched or torn.
- If you have eye problems, eye diseases, injury around the eyes, allergic reactions, pregnant – please contact your doctor before use. In case of any discomfort or allergic reaction, please stop using immediately and rinse out the areas with cool water.
- Please remove contact lenses before use.